SPANISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES:
SPANISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
(English phrasal verbs translated into Spanish)
(Survival Spanish for travelers)
This site is part of the
family of websites
ONLINE SPANISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Irregular Spanish verbs - PRETERITE TENSE 2
Write the correct preterite-tense form of each irregular verb in (parentheses):
1. I saw it yesterday. = Lo
2. He came last night. =
3. I went to the store. =
a la tienda.
4. Did you (USTED) make this? = ¿
5. We saw them last night. = Los
6. You guys didn't give me anything. = Vosotros no me
7. Did you guys (USTEDES) hear something? = Ustedes
8. You (TU) were in the bar. =
en el bar.
9. You (USTED) didn't have money = No
10. They didn't give me my bag. = Ellos no me
Special characters (click to insert):
Back to list of exercises
unless otherwise stated - All rights reserved. REPOSTING OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS NOT ALLOWED.